Saturday 9 February 2013

Biography


My last update just tell about my dauly activity, but now i will updatee more about myself,

Name:  Cavin Melvin Moenten

Age:    21 going to 22

Datee Of Birth:    18 August 1991

Place Of Birth:    Hospital Kotaa Belud Sabah

Horoscope:    Leo

Favourite Food:    Anything Sicey

Drink:    Anything which have less sugar

Status:    Taken

Favouritee:    Play guitar, surfing internet, chatting, downloading, skyping, sleep, online shopping, music, hang out, church activity, singing, hanging out with friends annnd family, watch movie, jamming,read magazine, newspaper,blog, online article, gajet such as mobile phone, camera,laptop and other electronic devices, love cat and puppies, hamster, watch movie

I Dont Like:    Traffic Jam, Cockroach, a place full with people, back stabber, smoking, alcoholic drinks, wasting time, last minute, dark place, shopping mall, fever and exam

Ambition: Be a boss (have my own business)

Facebook:    caavinmelvin@hotmail.comm

Twitter: Cavin Melvin

BBM:    oo sori, i'm not a Blackberry user haha

Email:    cavinmelvin@hotmail.com

Phone Number:    0109793910

Address:    Kg. Pomotodon Inanam, Kotaa Kinabalu, P.O Box 89357 Kota Kinabalu Sabah

Current City:    Kuching Sarawak

Education
a.  Sk Pomotodon Inanam Kota Kinaballu
b.  SMK Kolombong Inanam Kota Kinabalu
c.  UiTM Kampus Sammarahan  (2011-2013, still present as a student, taking course in Office     Management  And Technology)

 I was bornn on 18 August 1991 and i got two siblings. I'm the eldest.  I got one brother 16 years, and also my younger sister 15years old.

    I think thats all from me and if you all wish to know me moree just add me at facebook ok

No comments:

Post a Comment